I can't believe we've reached the end of the school year! This is our last newsletter of the year!
This week, we:
* practiced our letter sounds and sight words
* read fiction and non-fiction stories about the ocean. The students were really fascinated! Jase's grandma joined us on Thursday and even let us explore (and take home) shells that she found in Mexico!
* worked on naming shapes
* reviewed addition and subtraction
* enjoyed our kindergarten program and graduation on Monday! The students were amazing!!
* completed fourth quarter assessments.
* celebrated Beach Day on Thursday with fun crafts and activities.
* had a fun Field Day on Friday.
* good-bye/summer activities and stories
* math: continue 2d and 3d shapes
* Wednesday - meeting with a first grade teacher and having our kindergarten picnic at Happy Hollow Park
* progress reports will come home
* Thursday - early dismissal (NO AFTERNOON GO)
Summer school begins May 28