This week we:
* introduced a new squeezer sound: Ss. The sounds we have worked on are Mm, Nn, Ff, Vv, Pp, Bb, Aa, Ii, Tt, Dd, Cc, Kk, Uu, Gg, Oo, Ee, Ss
* read stories about Valentines and caring for each other.
* worked on our popcorn words. We continued"what" this week. Our words so far are: I, like, the, and, at, see, can, on, we, a, am, to, was, have, by, in, as, from, come, me, with, my, you, what.
* finished subtraction within 5
* celebrated Valentines Day with special activities and our cards.
* wrote special Valentines for YOU!
* had a super fun STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) Friday when we built winter constructions with Legos.
* found out that we won the Box Tops competition for the second month in a row! Keep looking for them on your groceries, cut them out, and send them in! THANKS.
Highlights for next week:
* Pathways letter Zz
* Literacy Topics - informational texts, cause & effect
* Popcorn words - are, now
* Ready Math Unit : addition to 10
We will have gym Wednesday.
We will have library Tuesday.
FEBRUARY 18 - WE DO HAVE SCHOOL NOW!!! We are making up a snow day.
February 19-22 - Book Fair Pre-k/K may come with parents between 7:30-7:45 T, W, Th
March 18-20 - Kindergarten packets go out for incoming kindergarteners 2019-2020. Spread the word!
Follow us on Twitter @MaryvilleECC